Last Thursday our very awesome friends Tom & Annie took Jay and I with them to the RAscal Flatts Concert. We have always loved them, so it was amazing seeing them in concert. We had awesome box seats and everything. It was the total package, and the guys of Rascal Flatts did not disappoint in their show. Thanks again Tom & Annie we had a blast with y'all.
3 comments:
I was at this concert, too! It was a lot of fun, huh? How funny that you guys were there. I also like Rascal Flatts!
Melanie
You guys are so welcome! We had a blast with ya'll too! We have to get together more often than we do!
I'm so glad it was worth it. Dave ended up being out of town, so I'm glad I didn't buy tickets only to loose them. I love Rascal Flatts though. Glad it was a fun night.
Post a Comment