Sunday, March 29, 2009

Our little man





Today was Bradley's first day in the Nursery at church. He looked so grown up and did great. He loved it and didn't cry once. I'm pretty surprised by that, so hopefully it will continue like that. He is growing up so fast, and his little personality is really coming out. I had to add a couple of pictures of his curls, because Jay says it is definitely time to cut his hair, and they'll have to go. He's had his hair cut a lot, but after this last time when his curls started coming in I just couldn't do it. Oh well the time is soon at hand.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet pictures. I remember it was MUCH harder for me to cut off Ethan's curls than it was for David. Kids grow so fast! I love his seesucker pants!

CHRISTINE said...

Nooo, don't cut the curls! I just love them. Luke has the same long hair. I can even put his hair in a ponytail in the back...but I just can't cut those curls. (Maybe summer) How fun that you got to go on a little trip! I am looking forward to our vacation year. Jared and I figure this year is "baby" year, and then the next year is "vacation" year.

jen said...

Looks like you guys are doing well! It was great to talk to you the other day. Keep in touch and stop by when you are in Utah!