Monday, August 10, 2009

Fun times

We had a blast this weekend spending time with each other and friends. Friday night a group of us got together and took our kids to Incredible Pizza. They had a blast playing all the games, even us adults got into it. On Saturday I took Addisyn shopping for school stuff. She's only going to pre-K but it's totally the real thing for her, and we had to get ready. Later we went out to a church picnic in Mississippi and played tons of games, went fishing, and grilled out. The kids were so hot and dirty by the end of the night. I told Jay Bradley has never been as dirty as he was Saturday night in the almost 2 years of his life. I couldn't even take a picture of it he was so filthy, but he enjoyed himself big time.

Addisyn and Jay riding the go-carts - they won a ribbon for 1st place

Bradley riding his motorcycle

Fishing at the pond

Addisyn watching TV
Bradley at lunch after church

4 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

I always forget about Incredible Pizza. We've been a few times and the kids loved it. Don't you think the foods pretty good for the price too. I heard your Ward activity was way fun too.

CHRISTINE said...

Wish we could do our homemade pizza party's like we did a couple times! You guys are always doing fun things!

Unknown said...

Great pictures...great fun
thanks...
___________________
susana
Naton wide cash is easy and fast

Unknown said...

It looks like you guys enjoyed lot, You guys are always doing fun things!
thanks for sharing...

--
Jhon
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems