Sunday, August 2, 2009

Zoo Trip







Yesterday we took the kids to the zoo in Memphis. They had a blast, and so did Jay and I. Bradley was really fascinated by all the animals. It was his first time to ever go, and I think he was amazed that these animals we read about in books were indeed real. Addisyn was really into learning about all the animals. We can't wait to go back.

4 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

I love that gorilla. Everytime I go to the Memphis Zoo I'm so fascinated with him kind of weird I know. Looks like you all had fun.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

The hatched egg really creative....love those gorilla pix....have a great time...


___________________
susana
Naton wide cash is easy and fast

Unknown said...

It looks you guys had lot of fun there, those are good capture on your camera.
Thanks for posting....

--
Jhon
Best Affordable Security Systems Suitable for Renters and Apartments, Business and RV