Last week Aunt Sarah and Aunt Lauren came to visit for a couple of days. It was so good to have them, because we weren't expecting them. Sarah and I took the kids to see the preview for Disney's new movie A Christmas Carol. It was really good, and the kids got to go on this train they showed how they made the movie and all the behind the scenes stuff. We were going to have a picnic lunch by the river later, but I forgot the picnic at home. Really great mom, huh. I was so mad at myself. We ended up having to have McDonald's by the river instead. Oh well, the kids still had fun. Thanks for coming to visit.
2 comments:
Its really fantastic idea..
great fun..
thanks..
___________________
susana
Naton wide cash is easy and fast
It was really good, and the kids got to go on this train they showed how they made the movie and all the behind the scenes stuff.
--
Jhon
Best Affordable Security Systems Suitable for Renters and Apartments, Business and RV
Post a Comment