Friday, August 7, 2009

My little man



So things seemed way easier when I had just one child. Maybe it's because #2 is a boy but he gets away with more, and his little personality is something else. He just melts my heart and is hysterical. This is him eating breakfast with his feet on the table, and the other one is of his I'm not happy right now; which he gives alot here lately

4 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

His I'm not happy face is really cute!

Unknown said...

You are so cute..
___________________
susana
Naton wide cash is easy and fast

Unknown said...

That looks very cute photo, I love those pictures.
Thanks for posting...

--
Jhon
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems

Melissa said...

Bradley is such a cutie! Nathan gives me lots of "I'm not happy" faces too. Must be that age! =)