Saturday, June 12, 2010
Baby Update
So I went to the dr. on Wednesday and everything looked good. The baby weighs about 7 lbs and 3 oz. I was also dialated 2 cm, which I wasn't expecting but I'll take it. Anyways the dr has scheduled to induce me on Wed June 16, because she doesn't want the baby to get too big and let me go too long with the gestational diabetes. So I go in Wed. at 7:30 am and I will have this baby. I am so excited. I had kind of wanted to wait and let him come on his own, but I would rather him be okay and me be able to deliver him more. So since he will only be 1 week early I'm okay with it. I am so ready for him to be here. Addisyn and Bradley are ready too. When I told Addisyn that we were going to have him on Wed. she was so excited that she started crying. She has been waiting for so long she said, and she's ready for me to be normal again. (she is so funny, but I'm ready to be normal again). Well I don't know if I'll post before Wed., but I'll definitely keep ya posted on when he does come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YAY! I can't wait to meet him! We will be praying and thinking about you and Baby Boy on Wednesday! Early Congratulations!! Hugs and Kisses!!
Tell Jay to lay off the gas pedal this time!
Exciting!! I was induced a week early with Sara Katherine because I wanted her born before David's spring break! Definitely not as good of a reason to be induced as you have! It was a more difficult birth for me, but only because I went natural. If you're planning on having an epidural, you will be a-okay, especially if you're already dialated to a 2!! Can't wait to see pictures of the newest little man! Love and prayers from New Mexico! Somebody best have some chocolate for you in the delivery room!
I haven't been great about checking blogs lately, but I saw on facebook that Leah said you were having the baby today. Hope everything goes well for you and can't wait to see pictures of another cute little Stubbs baby! Congrats and good luck!
Post a Comment