Tuesday, June 8, 2010

One more post

I've had a lot of requests to see a full on pregnancy picture of me. Against my better judgment I have decided to post one. I don't think I look terrible but my eyes look so tired all the time. Maybe it's just age. I am 30 now. Anyways these pictures are of me at 37 1/2 weeks, oh and the close up one is to just show off my beautiful pearls my parents got me for my birthday. I love them and want to wear them all the time. Thanks mom & dad, love ya.

4 comments:

The Combs said...

You look fantastic, as always! Can't wait to meet the new little Stubbs! Love you guys!

CHRISTINE said...

What an adorable little family!...and you look great!! Can't wait to meet the new little guy. PS-I wish my backyard looked like yours!!

Debbie said...

You look beautiful, Mary!

Melissa said...

You're so totally cute Mary! Thanks for posting the pictures. Congrats on your new addition (yes, I'm a little late seeing these pictures).