5 months old
I can't believe he's already 5 months old. He is growing so fast. This week he hit a lot of little milestones in his life: he rolled over for the first time, ate infant cereal for the first time, and really found his little voice. It was so cute watching him try and try to roll over. I wanted to help him so bad b/c he was working so hard at it, but I just cheered him on and he did it. We had better watch out now! He woke up one morning and it was like he learned to talk in his sleep. He coo's and giggles all the time. I couldn't resist taking a picture of his little feet while he was sleeping the other day. I love baby toes and feet. In this bottom picture I was trying to take a good profile shot of him, but this is as good as I could do.
5 comments:
I can't beleive how big he has gotten! It seems like just yesterday you had him. How time flys. He looks so much like a little Jay it is unreal!
Hey, Mary! You have a beautiful family! Our little boys are only about two months apart. I am working on class reunion details. Would you mind sending me your email address? You can send it to rbrewerfamily@gmail.com. Ryan and I look forward to seeing you in June. Katie Brewer
They grow up way too fast, huh?
I love the picture of the little feet!
I love the picture of the little feet!
Post a Comment