

Bradley is 6 months old today. He is such a sweet little boy and pure joy. He is doing so many new things here lately. He has mastered rolling and can get just about anywhere he wants to by rolling there. He does a good job sitting up, but still needs support. He has the cutest little voice and laugh. He makes sure we know he's apart of everything by squealing. It is so precious. He loves to be cuddled and loved on all the time. He loves to eat his toes and blankets; he puts everything in his mouth. He is such a good baby. I love him so much.
1 comment:
I can't wait to se him, he is getting so big. I look foward to Austin doing all those things Bradley is doing. I can't wait to see ya'll. The girls want to see Addisyn too. They love looking at your blog to see what ya'll are up to.
Post a Comment