Monday, March 10, 2008
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
On Friday it snowed in Memphis 5 inches. We have missed every other snow chance this winter and two weeks before spring we get 5 inches. I mean just the weekend before it was 70 degrees here; that's Memphis weather I guess for ya. I wasn't thankful for the snow because I am ready for spring, but it was tons of fun playing in it with Addisyn. She loved every minute of it. Bradley even liked watching it fall from the sky. We had snowball fights, made snow angels, built snowmen, went sledding, ate some snow, and then warmed up with hot chocolate and marshmellows. We played in the snow for 2 straight days, all day. It was fun making memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It looks like ya'll had a great time in the snow! I wish it would have snowed some here, but no. I am so ready for springtime too. I can't wait to see ya'll. Hopefully it will be sooner than later.
Love ya!
Post a Comment