A little bit of heaven...
Yesterday when Jay got off work he took the kids and sent me to my favorite spa, Serenity Day Spa, for a full body massage and facial. I loved every single minute of it. A warm uninterrupted bath would have been all right too, but this was heaven. The massage was wonderful and so relaxing, but the facial was the best. My skin feels so silky smoothe and is more vibrant. I have such a wonderful husband. I am so thankful for all that he does for our family, and that he does little extra things to take care of me. I love you Jay!!!
2 comments:
Hey I'm glad you found us through the Bailey's. We're excited to hang with everyone this Saturday. Mary we'll be thinking of you. Lets get together soon with the four of us though. Mary I looked back at some of your older posts....how many sisters do you have? And I thought two girls was bad:) How fun for you though that you have lots of best friends, besides your great hubby! What a nice thing of you to do Jay, sending your sweet wife to the spa. I'll have to try that one out. I've never heard of it. Talk to you two soon.
Nicole
Jay's awesome!! But you already knew that!
Post a Comment