This was the theme of Canella, my youngest sister, prom. I can't believe that she is old enough to go to prom. She is a junior so she spent all last week decorating the gymnasium and lawn for it. It was really pretty, and Canella looked beautiful. Her dress was awesome. It had these large black & clear sequence all over that made the dress look a different color each time light hit it. I am so glad that I got to go home and see her get all fixed up. Addisyn loved seeing Aunt Canella all "fancy and going to dance at the ball". Addisyn thought it was
4 comments:
Canella looked so good! I can remember when I came into this family she was just a baby. Wow how time really flys! I hope she had fun at the prom!
You guys look SO much alike!!! She looks gorgeous!
She's definitely your sister. What a cool looking dress. I love the color.
I can't believe Canella is old enough to go to prom either!! She looks just like Janna to me. I saw a family picture on here recently and I thought Canella was Janna until I saw that there were two Jannas!! lol.
She is gorgeous and the whole color on the dress is really cool!
Post a Comment