Monday, October 27, 2008

Congratulation John and Sasha!!!!

Addisyn with John & Sasha and her cousins
The flower girls
Jay & I
My sisters & I
My sisters & I partying with the band

This past weekend my cousin John got married to a wonderful girl, Sasha. We are so happy to have her in the family. Addisyn was a flower girl and she loved everything about it: planning, rehearsing, getting dressed up, the wedding, and the reception. She talks alot here lately about getting married and weddings. Jay has a heart attack everytime, and he has told her she has to be 25. Anyways the wedding was beautiful, the reception was awesome, and it was great to spend time with so much family. My cousin had this amazing band, and we all stayed out partying till midnight. Some friends of ours kept Bradley, and my mom & dad took Addi home at 8, so Jay & I lived it up. We got up on stage sang with the band, danced like we were young, and just had a blast. Addisyn even got on stage and sang before she left. We definitely felt the aftermath of partying all night yesterday, but it was totally worth it. The fun we had and the memories we made, we'll remember forever. Thanks John & Sasha for an awesome time Saturday. We love you and wish you the best.

1 comment:

Driggers Family said...

Wow, sounds like so much fun!! I bet you and Jay were living that night up! How awesome to see you and your sisters. That's the first time I've ever seen them, you all have some of the same features. That is crazy to have so many!! I love it!