Thursday, October 9, 2008



This past weekend we had a great trip to Tuscaloosa for the Bama/Kentucky game. It was so great to be back and remember the fun times we had. Jay & I took Addisyn around showing her where we used to live before we were married, after we got married, and where we went on dates. She was soo into it, sometimes I forget that she is only 4. She's so smart and grown up. WE got to visit with alot of our friends, but not everyone. I love gameday's in Tuscaloosa. The atmosphere, fans, and football. All of my family was there so we had a great time with them as well. WE also celebrated Addisyn & Bradley's birthday's with my sisters since they were not able to come to Collierville. It seriously was like Christmas. They They have had so many "parties" I can't even count them all. Oh well!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

They are all partied out huh? The girls had a great time in Tuscaloosa with ya'll at the "Alabama Party". Hope to see ya soon.