Monday night we went with a group of friends and took the kids to a Pumpkin Farm outside Collierville. It was so much fun. They take you on a hayride to the pumpkin patch and you get to pick your own pumpkin right off the vine. I thought that was so cool. Then when we got back we built a bonfire and had smores. It was perfect weather and so enjoyable. I forgot to take any good pictures of us roasting the marshmellows, but these are pictures of the kids the next day. Addisyn insisted on washing the pumpkins because they were dirty. I just realized her hair is getting really long, and Braley's too. They may be getting haircuts soon.
2 comments:
Fun! We haven't gone to get any pumpkins yet!! How do you guys get such good pictures everytime you go somewhere? (the hayride) I must have some crazy boys...they never sit still!
Looks like you guys had fun. I wish we could have made it. My kids love Tom's farm.
Post a Comment