Oh I bet Addisyn loved every minute of that. You guys have such an exciting life. I forget how much time family takes up when you live so close. I guess I'm a tad bit jealous.
First of all. I sure miss the South. Those pictures are beautiful. I need to come visit down there. Second, excellent playlist. I have enjoyed listening to your music as I looked at your blog. Anyways, I just wanted to say hello. I hope we can see yall again sometime soon. Take care and I hope all is well. -Ryan
2 comments:
Oh I bet Addisyn loved every minute of that. You guys have such an exciting life. I forget how much time family takes up when you live so close. I guess I'm a tad bit jealous.
First of all. I sure miss the South. Those pictures are beautiful. I need to come visit down there. Second, excellent playlist. I have enjoyed listening to your music as I looked at your blog. Anyways, I just wanted to say hello. I hope we can see yall again sometime soon. Take care and I hope all is well. -Ryan
Post a Comment