So we have been having a birthday extravaganza for the past week. Addisyn is 4 years old today, but we had a party for her last Saturday with friendsb/c we will be in Tuscaloosa for the Bama game this weekend. It was a blast. She wanted a princess party so we went all out. The kids all came dressed in their princess party clothes, we painted their nails, and made tiaras. We also rented a castle moon bounce with slide for the party, and my sister rented a pony for the party. We decorated the gate and whole backyard making it look like a castle, and then finished the party off with a castle cake (made by me). It was so much fun to do, and I appreciate my family and Jay's mom's help in setting it up. Last night we had some friends from out of town come and spend the night on their way thru, and it was fun having them here for Addisyn's birthday today. This morning I surprised Addisyn by taking her to a spa/salon for little girls. They did her hair like a princess, put make up on her, and gave her a manicure. She thought she was so grown up and loved every minute of it. She is such a sweet and loveable little girl. I can't believe 4 years have gone by so fast. I love you Addisyn!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Happy Birthday Addisyn!
So we have been having a birthday extravaganza for the past week. Addisyn is 4 years old today, but we had a party for her last Saturday with friendsb/c we will be in Tuscaloosa for the Bama game this weekend. It was a blast. She wanted a princess party so we went all out. The kids all came dressed in their princess party clothes, we painted their nails, and made tiaras. We also rented a castle moon bounce with slide for the party, and my sister rented a pony for the party. We decorated the gate and whole backyard making it look like a castle, and then finished the party off with a castle cake (made by me). It was so much fun to do, and I appreciate my family and Jay's mom's help in setting it up. Last night we had some friends from out of town come and spend the night on their way thru, and it was fun having them here for Addisyn's birthday today. This morning I surprised Addisyn by taking her to a spa/salon for little girls. They did her hair like a princess, put make up on her, and gave her a manicure. She thought she was so grown up and loved every minute of it. She is such a sweet and loveable little girl. I can't believe 4 years have gone by so fast. I love you Addisyn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,ADDISYN! We love you! Hope you had a great day! Sorry we missed it! Our two Addi's will always be the best October Princesses!
Happy Birthday Addisyn - We hope you had a great day!
Jay Bradley what is up Rhett Zito here i was just watching the bama game and thought of you so i googled you to see what i could find and here you are. Its kind of creepy sorry but good to know your wife is a blogger like yours (i guess it could be you too sorry if it is) Glad to see that all is well.
Rhett Zito
Wow! I didn't realize she was already 4! I remember when you VT me and she was just a baby! HAppy Birthday! You sure are a cutie!
I'm glad she liked sweet n' sassy. My girls loved it too. Her party was great. I'm never gonna be able to compete with that one. Thanks for the invite.
Post a Comment